Demo Saddles currently available for hire
Please note, the demo saddle may not be the same colours shown in the photos.
We realise that not everyone is comfortable buying a saddle without trying it out on their own horse first. Even though we have an AWESOME 10 day return policy, we now also offer our customers the opportunity to hire one of our wonderful saddles before committing to purchase.
From time to time, demo saddles are available for purchase. The Demo Program works pretty much the same as our return policy, except you get to ride in the demo saddle for longer, as normal wear is expected.
Terms of Trial:
1) Complete the demo booking form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A security deposit is taken via credit card, direct deposit or PayPal, in advance. Click on saddle photos above for security deposit amounts for each demo model. These funds will be held as security against the saddle until it is returned, with nil damage. Normal wear is expected.
2) You, the customer are responsible for the saddle until it is returned safely by REGISTERED POST. You are responsible for postage both ways and insurance costs (return trip only), recommended. If the saddle does go missing, there can be no refund. It is important that you assume full responsibility for the saddles condition & safe keeping during the trial period. Experience has shown that damage to saddles usually occurs when the saddles are transported in the back of cars. We ask that if you do need to transport the saddle, that you bubble wrap it and transport it in the box it came to you in.
3) The length of the trial is 10 days from when you receive the saddle. If you require any additional time, just let us know. This usually needs to be arranged in advance.
4) Delivery charges are dependent on location. We will deduct the postage and demo fee ($120) from your refund once the demo saddle has been returned as per conditions stipulated above. If you decide to keep the demo then postage is free and naturally, there is no demo fee charged.
5) Saddles and any accessories, must be returned in the same condition as they were received: clean and hair free. If the saddle or accessories are returned with excessive wear and tear including scratches and dents to the leather or excessive marking on girth straps or flaps and/or stirrups, we will have to retain a portion of your security deposit to cover this damage. If the saddle and/or accessories are returned dirty, a cleaning fee of $25 will be deducted from your refund. NB. please do not wear dark denim jeans or jeans with 'bling' on the pockets, when riding in any of our demo saddles.
6) There is a demo hire fee of $120 (once off fee regardless of how many demo saddles you hire), which will be retained from your refund once the saddle has been returned to us, clean and undamaged. If you order a new saddle, the saddle demo fee is waived completely.
7) Please print and complete the Demo Booking Form. If the saddle is out already, you will be placed next in line. Your security deposit will not be processed until the saddle is ready to be sent to you.